Thursday 29 May 2008

Together (2)

I can't have enough of these pictures of the students together. I know some of them will never hear from each other and others did not go along so well, but some really became friends. Even since they have first met.
I am really happy that his project made such a thing possible: friends that live over 2000 kilometers apart, that would have probably never met if it wasn't for this.
And I'm as proud of this achievement as I am of all the nice materials and the elaborated technical aspects the project has altogether, because 20 years from now, all this will be forgotten, while at least two people will tenderly remember a teenage friendship and things they learned together .
I'm really proud of this.
Is this too sentimental?

1 comment:

indra said...

yES, it is quite sentimental , but we need to be like that from time to time....so, Irina, keep the feelings going!!!