Wednesday 7 February 2007

A Snowless Winter

It's a strange winter. Usually, we have a lot of snow and I can still remember schools being closed a few years ago on account of that.
But this year, like no other in my life, there is no snow at all and no frost. It only snowed twice, for an hour or two, turning our pupils into lunatics and the school into a madhouse, and melted in no time.
We're living an eternal early spring and bugs are getting out already. But, although spring is my favorite season, this "fake"one brings me no joy. It's like a kiss through a glass window.
How about winter in your town?

1 comment:

indra said...

You can get the feeling of winter if you visit one of the 5 or 6 skating -rinks in Bucharest, especially that in the Cismigiu Gardens.They are just great! Join me!