Thursday 31 March 2011

Day one

The trip was long but uneventful for me. Not the same for my colleague who flew with the NSS delegation and lost her luggage. Imagine her going to bed without anything. I feel awful, because I insisted for her to come.
The keynote speaker was not good at all. His speech was nice technically but he performed like a clown, and the content was old news: ICT tools such as Prezi, Voicethread, Spicy Nodes, and a few more, mostly games. I disliked that he wanted to be funny at any cost, so I left the room and went to do the stand.Then we had the traditional buffet dinner with not enough tables.
Here is my diploma and my prize.That's all for now. Samurai is very tired, as we only slept for 3 hrs last night.
He wishes you sweet dreams.Keep your fingers crossed for our workshop tomorrow afternoon! And thank you for sharing this with me!
PS I told everyone you made the pins, as I had promised. They all said I was lucky.

8 comments:

caluad said...

The stand looks great! Congratulations. It's your lucky trip, even your luggage travelled with you.
I like your price, youwill have good time with the new computer, won't you?
sleep well1

ivasil said...

It's just half of the sand, actually, and my two garlands are the hot point.How come you give me good ideas?

ivasil said...

This is a line in a presentation you'll like: "Most of all, avoid the temptation to teach!"
Wishing you a good day from a rainy Budapest.

caluad said...

it's really hot here. I'll try to avoid this temptation!

caluad said...

how are the workshops going on?

ivasil said...

The ones I saw were quite OK, and ours went on very well! :)
We deserve a lass of wine tonight.

caluad said...

is there good wine in the hotel or will you go out?
I wish I had attended your workshop!

ivasil said...

I wish you had too. We did all we had planned, even played the Alice Fraction Hunt. People seemed to have fun, they asked for the presentation to take it with them, they seemed kind of reluctant to leave.
We went to the "gala dinner", in a place Sorin would have adored...

to be continued :)