Friday 1 April 2011

Day two

After a short walk, I attended two workshops, one on elearning 2.0, and one on internet safety- both were OK, not amazing, but good.
Then, after lunch, there was the workshop, more time for the exhibition ad dinner.
The place was one for train-lovers: the Hungarian Railroad Museum. The food was the usual "fancy" one, he names of the dishes were bigger than the dish itself. But the wines were very good.

Here are some things from the stands, they were not so good this year. I don't have Eleni's, you will have to ask her if you want to see it.



This is just a door I liked. I will visit a bit the town tomorrow, before flying back home.


Good night, it's 2 am here. I hope you are having a nice dream.

2 comments:

caluad said...

I understand why Sorin would have liked the dinner place. You can always take him in summer to Budapest.
I am happy your workshop was so successful I had already predicted it. Did you have copies to hand out?
I like the door, quite big for Alice but just enough for a great teacher like you.
enjoy your walk.
Hugs

ivasil said...

Thank you for the compliments. I did not have copies, but cubes, visit cars and posters- the last as prizes for the game.
The Hungarian NSS lady made me the biggest compliment today, she said: I have never liked Maths, but I liked the project as soon as I saw it.
It will be hard if I can'd do projects anymore. We'll see.
I had a ver nice boat cruise on the Danube this morning. I'll show you. It was a small gift for myself.
Have to go. Enjoy the week-end. Is Adela home already? Is her trip nice?
Hugs. Thanks.