Friday 3 June 2011

Busy

There are endless activities going on in my school: week-end trips, School Day, a book fair, a photo exhibition, graduation festivities, sports competitions, an alumni meeting, activities about climate change- the photo is from one of them, projects..I must have forgotten some.
Some will go on over summer and I feel to tired now, but I would have liked to plan one too, or at least take part in the most interesting one: a Japanese Culture Week. The school is in a long term partnership with the Japan Embassy and Japanese is taught in the school curriculum, so the teacher will have a week of very nice activities, some delivered by native speaking experts: language classes during the morning and culture and tradition classes in the afternoon: origami, ikebana etc. Maybe I find the energy to take part, if there is an adult group as well.

No comments: