Friday 1 July 2011

Peaceful moments


Being on holidays is not so bad, on a cool rainy morning. I've been cooking without hurry and watching TV at the same time (chicken and olives for Sorin, he suddenly craved for that, and pasta with zucchini for me) while Frodo was desperately trying to steal an olive and play with it as soon as I turned my back to her. She got slapped every time, so now she got tired. As you can see on her face, she is holding grudge. What she does not know is that I saved an olive for her and she'll get it when she wakes up and my work in the kitchen is finished. Most of the cats love olives, the smell, probably.
I have to clean the kitchen a bit and then- the balcony, a blanket-yes, it's that cool!- the laptop, a new book, the flowers, the cat. Who said holidays were bad?
Enjoy yours!

No comments: