Monday 15 December 2008

First Christmas lights

When I finally reached the Grande Square I met a beautiful spectacle. Those barren trees had bloomed with the Christmas lights. The first ones in town this year. The whole system was expected to start today. But only these trees in El Grande were on. It was a wonderful contrast with the snowflakes and the soft light on the Walls. Despite the cold I took out my camera and stopped to get these three moments. The same place, almost the same time and three different views.


I enjoyed the moment for a few seconds and then I went on walking, a freezing wind was making a thin ice coat.

1 comment:

ivasil said...

I love the first one, with the visible snowflakes and the distinct silhouette of the walls.
We still have no snow, just dull, cold, tiring, wet, dark, short days.