Monday 21 September 2009

Numbeeeeers!

That's silly, but I enjoy making these. They are take-away numbers for Rome, with Bucharest photos on a side (My Town in Numbers!) and the project's address and name on the other. They are nicer and cheaper than visit cards-I made some of those too. These are mainly for kids visiting the exhibition, and I'll have garlands of them to adorn the stand too. If I still were in my old school, my kids would have gladly made them, not me. But I'm not there any more. Which gives me an idea- I'll make one for each of them and pay them a visit-with a box of chocolates, too!

2 comments:

caluad said...

Very nice and well thought. Congratulations. I envy you fro rome, but after calculations it was impossible in October. I'm sure your stand will be wonderful.
Bafta in Rome!

ivasil said...

Sa fie! Be sure you'll see photos!
I have my doubts I am doing the right thing going, but I'd rather regret doing things than not doing them.
I really wish you came,but I'm sure you'll go some place else, to another final, very soon. Maybe in Vilnius?