Monday 21 June 2010

what joins people




I'm not a football supporter but I understand that sometimes it can be the unique way to gather people in a common cause.
El Chico Square has changed its traditional architecture to host these tents where you can have a drink and something to eat while you are waiting for the football match to start. I mean, the one today, that's to say: Spain.
There is nobody in the streets, two hours before the match there were already people in El chico.
It's amazing the calling power a football match can have.

3 comments:

ivasil said...

I will never understand what unites people. I wish I did.

ivasil said...

I guess it will be a good place to celebrate the victory tonight, too.

ivasil said...

And in the end, what would bring the people together more, in your opinion: a happy event or a sad one? Celebration or distress?
I know, too many comments.