Sunday 10 April 2011

IBD

I have decided to start a new celebration today: the International Brainless Day. A day when I will not use my brain AT ALL. I have worked so much yesterday that today I can afford/I need to do nothing that requires thinking. I'll cook, iron, run, spend time with my family, have a long bath, maybe go to the park. I plan to do it as often as possible, maybe once a week. And, since I'm a generous person, I made it and international holiday, so everyone can celebrate.
The problem is with those who have a IBD every day....

Happy International Brainless Day! Will you celebrate with me? :)

3 comments:

caluad said...

yes, I'll celebrate with you. In fact this is what I'm doing! In bed with a fever and a terrible cold. So, no much brain work.
but you're right, what will happen for those who celebrate IBD everyday?
enjoy your IBD

ivasil said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your way of celebrating! I was hoping you'd have a totally different way. Take care of yourself and get well soon, OK?
As for your question, I think those people are not aware of it, it just makes no difference for them- but it does for the rest.
I'm cooking leek with olives, do you have such a dish? Leek is very much used in Oltenia, a South-Western region, only this is imported from Netherland,which makes the dish less traditional :))))
Hugs. I'll be thinking of you.

ivasil said...

I hope you are better. Good night.