Wednesday 25 November 2009

25th November. Day against the gender violence

Activities turned around the idea: This is Love. Publicity Worshop students had designed the T-shirt they are wearing and prepared a photo video of themselves explaining what love meant to them. Everything was shown during the break-time and then, there was a final lessons in the entrance hall. Here they are watching and enjoying their creation.


There was also a theatre performace in el Chico Square. Criaturas, Adela's group, were in charge of it with the help of the other students actors and actresses in schools.
I only saw what there was in the school.

1 comment:

ivasil said...

I think this is a very good activity. In fact, I think I might have a few minutes about that in my educational class on Friday, because I really have some problems with boys being aggressive towards girls in my group- both verbally and physically. I happens almost every day- even today. Can you by any chance suggest any materials? it would be a help for me.
A pity you did not see Criaturas!
What was the nicest definition of love they gave?