Tuesday 24 November 2009

My new school



Often,our pupils offer us surprises. Sometimes, the surprises are really nice.
Two of my students offered to make a school presentation for a new project. I said yes, not hoping for much. In the same afternoon, they came to take pictures. The same evening I got this.
It's not perfect, but considering it was made by two 14 years old boys, I think it's remarkable. I'm proud of them.
I am taking this opportunity to invite you for a tour in my new school. I hope you like it. After a hard time, I start thinking I am going to enjoy being here.
And I hope this blog will go on, even if my place has changed to some extent.

3 comments:

caluad said...

I'm glad you have got a better feeling. It is hard to find out our students' abilities, but I think if they are given ideas and a clear interesting objective they can achieve whatever they wish.
Bafta!

ivasil said...

Sa fie!

ivasil said...

How was your school activities today? It was today, was it not, the day against gender violence?