Saturday 27 February 2010

Arriving

While you were filming the storm, I was doing this. By coincidence, it's an answer, even if it's not as pretty or elaborate as I would have liked.
Spring will come. Weather we want it or not, weather we like it or not, it's arriving. Bringing hope and fear, like any beginning and ending. But it feels good to be on the way.
Have a sunny spring, filled with hope.
PS It's silly: I am not able to insert a dynamic Geogebra sheet in a blog. I know exactly what to do, I do the same steps as the others, but what works for them does not work for me. Stupid.

6 comments:

caluad said...

Thank you very much for the wishes It's a nice Geogebra work of art. There must be a hidden step that doesn't allow you to make dynamic images with Geogebra, you'll have to study more!

ivasil said...

I got the first martisor this year- a little silver lizard. The message is very clear and good: keep cool! It's incredible he could even think of that under the circumstances.

caluad said...

Have a happy March 1st.

ivasil said...

No chance. But thanks.

ivasil said...

You too, even if it means nothing special for you. I hope the storm is over. I hope all storms are.

ivasil said...

By the way, I got no martisor from my son. But he phoned, and that is so rare, I could consider it a gift. I guess I have to do with that.