Thursday 4 November 2010

Colours here

Getting closer to the school this morning I couldn't avoid catching the cool rays and the colours.

This strange combination of fallen leaves and green flowered bush made me think about the great variety of life.

The wall in this yard has got a red teint, nevertheless green spots try to survive.

One of the oldest churches in Ávila, surrounded by golden trees keeps an eye over urban activities. Little by little, step by step winter light is wrapping us. It is already dark at 6:30. An invitation to go back home.

1 comment:

ivasil said...

I like the delicate colours in the second photo and the contrasting ones in the 3rd and 4th. I used to compulsively pick leaves as a teenager. :)
I hate long nights, little light. This time of the year from the end of November until the day starts getting longer is very tiring for me.But today was sunny, and hopefully so will tomorrow be!