Wednesday 10 March 2010

Ebeltoft


A view of the school we are working in. It is more than a normal school and more than a boarding school. It's a new concept, a combination that may be good in the long term.

An old house in Ebeltoft, a small village of 6,000 inhabitants.

the Town Hall.

Another typical construction. Even old buildings have lots of windows to allow light and sun in.

A pub. Rather cosy inside, although coffee is not exactly what we understand as coffee. It's much more lighter.













1 comment:

ivasil said...

This makes me remember Jack London's stories, cant say why. I love the buildings. Why is the school so special? Is it for kids that have failed to adapt to the regular school system? I'm curious because we heard about special kinds of schools in UK last month.
Teasing you- I guess after this place, Avila will look like a big, torrid, crowded, vivacious city.:)
OK, my break is over, I will leave the other post for later, when I need another break and a breath of fresh air.
Thank you!