Monday 26 April 2010

Activities


There are a lot of activities in our school, I cannot keep up with the rhythm.
A few weeks ago- a web photo contest, last week- a Math contest, then Springday, performances, last week Earth Day- planting trees, this week- a book exhibition (today was the day for English books), soon- a ballet gala and some multimedia presentations about the Mayas. Never a dull day.
I was not there for the tree planting- we just made posters today, I did not want to let it go uncelebrated. It would have beeen nice, had I not to be a policeman after that, because I found out my kids had been bad again. As I said- never a dull day!

5 comments:

ivasil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caluad said...

It's time to give support. Mª Jesús has just done so and she's OK and feeling much better than before.

ivasil said...

There are BIG problems with hospitals here, and his leg is very bad.
I sent something for your birthday-almost nothing at all-sorry. It would have been too late after Turkey. Have a nice time with your family and friends.

ivasil said...

I've been thinking for days why the date of May 5th seemed to have some meaning for me and I finally remembered: it's my name day. Nobody will remember, I'm sure.

ivasil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.