Saturday 19 February 2011

AiW's suitcase

Packing is an important fact when travelling. If we went through the history of travellers we would learn a lot about the differences in character, attitude, objectives and, of course, wealth.
But nobody can say travellers can set off like it, without a suitcase.
This is my contribution's suitcase for Budapest. A totally handmade pack. Whatever is inside is yours, but you can share it if you feel like it. I hope you enjoy that moment because you deserve it. Have a good trip.

4 comments:

ivasil said...

For the traveler, the suitcase is a piece of his home, a bit of his familiar environment, that can offer comfort in an unfamiliar place. This piece of luggage with its geometrical pattern looks quite full, so my curiosity is even bigger than before. You may say I'm selfish or greedy, but I reeeeeeaaaaaally doubt I will share anything that's inside.
Seeing this gives me a lot of mixed feelings: a bit of guilt because of the time you put into it, a bit of sadness because you won't be in Budapest so we can share the moment, joy, gratitude, pride...a strange mixture.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'll think of you in Budapest.

caluad said...

please, be selfish! Nothing inside will have a meaning for anybody else!

ivasil said...

Even if it would have a meaning, it would not be as valuable as for me.

ivasil said...

I have a very tiny Math-and-words-related thing for you for March 1st, actually. It may be a bit late, though.