Friday 28 November 2008

Red box

I have got this Red Box with chocolates as a way to thank me for helping to write th Erasmus project for the school. I really appreciate it, I love chocolate. But, it was not necessary. I did it because I think the Vocational Training is good and needs promotion. Because all the students are equal and should have the same rights. Now, they can. So, how could I have refused?
Now, Bafta!
I firmly believe in cooperation among colleagues, among partners. Life would be easier if each of us shared our work and knowledge. It's a pity only a few people understand it.
It's time to tackle with teaching in a more global way.

2 comments:

ivasil said...

Enjoy the chocolates, because I'm sure they came from real gratitude and appreciation. And feeling that is sweeter than the chocolate itself.I envy you.
The word "partner" is one of those words that have a different meaning in different people's dictionaries. I don't know if my definition is right, but for me, it includes respect and leaving my own affairs to help when I'm needed.
The projects are meant to understand its real meaning, but can we? I don't think so.
Anyway, I'm happy that when this project is over, you'll have at least a word as a souvenir: Bafta! To the Erasmus, too!

ivasil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.